Thursday 2 December 2010

Transcendent connections


Some nights my mother tells me fairy tails of three witches. One of them the great dancer and charmy Vio, the other one (who is my Hungarian aunt) Dorci néne is a deep heart woman, waiting for a passionate love, and the last one in the group is a red hair, crazy energy woman- that’s Piri, my mom.

When this „group” meets the two Fire fills with Air and the Space is shaking.

Finally mom brought me to one of the seans (meeting of the three elements). Dorci néne brought me chocolate SPORT which is a famous and popular Hungarian chocolate. And wow! I understand why it’s so popular. This chocolate helped me to be in Happiness trans, so I could connect to other Worlds.

Dorci néne was teaching me to read the cards.

Madame Vio was late, but at the first meeting she allready made deep connection with me, she did eat me, and gave me birth as an alien, so I became a witch too. She felt my positive energy and she was really scared of me in the first hour, because she couldn’t accept my doll appearance…but slowly she was amazed how talented a little baby can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment