Monday 1 November 2010

Fear in Greece/ 2010 August

Summertime in Greece, on the island Crete. Sunshine, good hotel, swimming pool…What a fantastic holiday! It could be, but my holiday was full of fear…





First of all, there was Drakula from Romania, with a name Angel Gabriel,

and after a crocodile, called Sophokles... I was hiding in the room for a week!!!

Adeline, mom called her „my French” helped me to be brave enough. She teached me,

If I feel fear of something I must go face to face with it!

So, once I jumped on the back of Sophokles until he was taking a bath in the pool, until I made him a „domestic” crocodile.

Finally we had a sunbath together with Sophokles, the French and Angel Gabriel.

Mom made a mistake, …when she told me we are going to Romania the last day, Sophokles became depressed, and he jumped into the cactus when Gabriel angel was teaching him flying.

…after we went to Romania, I got sick, so sad about loosing my friend...

In memoriam Sophokles

Sophokles the Greek
Σοφοκλής
lived 2010-2010
died by a cactus

Κρατάμε τις αναμνήσεις για πάντα

We all loved you my friend, Sophokles!

No comments:

Post a Comment