Monday 1 November 2010

Health and gymnastic

my favourite sport is Faki-jumping
Also, I need to start walking on my own feet slowly, so sometimes I go on dancing to make my legs flexible enough.Mom doesn't like when I eat too much pasta, she says it's not for babies, so she eats it instead of me. Dad loves all food, he spoils me with gelato= dondürma= fagyi= ice-cream many times. I learned it in many languages, DONDÜRMA was is one of my first words.
Mom wants me to be pretty when I grow up, to sell me for a camel-giraffe-zebra and panda.
So, she gives me lot of milk.

Daddy also likes me to be the best, so he often helps me to make gymnastics.



...but, to tell the truth I am just a baby, how could I say NO! to life?! :O
Daddy, Mom, you are my good examples :)
It happenes that I go out with my friends, and I want to show them lot of traditional drinks I saw in different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment