Tuesday 9 November 2010

Daddy! Does marriage exists between relatives???

Visit at my godmother in Italy, L'Aquila
November 2010
This smiling beauty is my godmother Flavia...hihi, similar to Faklava :)))one family!

I was for my first time in my godmother native land, and I met all her family. Nice and friendly people, and nice places. I also met a little cousin, his name is Renatino. His dad is from L'Aquila and his mum is from Capo Verde. He his very nice and funny. At the beginning he was a bit scared, but at the end,
he was falling in looooove with meee :)!!
He asked me to marrie him, and to follow him in Capo Verde....
...well, Capo verde is an interesting place where to go for living, but

I am not sure if wedding between relatives will work...
Anyway, now I am far away and he is there..., we are keeping in touch and
I hope we will meet again very soon!
Ciao Renatinooo!:x

No comments:

Post a Comment